On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 10:26 PM, Alan Bowen wrote:
> Hi, Mojca,
> The key line in my preamble is
> \usemodule[ancientgreek][font=Alkaios,scale=1,altfont=GreekOxoniensis,altscale=0.9]
> I get the same error message no matter what Greek font I call for (e.g.
> GreekKerkis, GreekOxoniensis, etc).
> I would check the docs but there are none with the module itself and the
> link to the online docs is broken.
> I have also checked t-greek-2008.08.11 and can confirm that there is no
> alkagr.enc file in this module.
> So, how does one fix this?

1.) wait for Thomas to answer

2.) this file seems a bit weird to me anyway:
http://dl.contextgarden.net/modules/t-greek/fonts/map/pdftex/context/tasgreek.map
but some older mirrors still contain this file:
http://sunsite.bilkent.edu.tr/pub/tex/ctan/macros/context/contrib/t-greek/fonts/enc/dvips/greek/agralk.enc

You can rename (copy first) this file into alkagr.enc; maybe it would
work? (I did not test.)

Mojca