Hi, Hans:

issue 1: Using context 2005.01.30, \indenting[yes] doesn't indent the
first paragraph. however, the latest version do. I think this is a bug

issue 2: Using context 2008.09.xx, the space factor after period = 1
by default (frechspacing is enabled by default).  however, it is not
enabled by default now.  (I think enable that is better). bug or
feature?

issue 3: when \setupbodyfont[ss], the equation number and braces are
still in roman. I think it is better to change them according to main
text font.

issue 4: i think key-vals like \setupinteraction[focus=standard] and
\setupformulae[indentnext=auto] should be documented in quick
reference or something.

Yue Wang