On Wed, 7 Jan 2009, Zhaopeng Xing wrote:

2009/1/6 Aditya Mahajan <adit...@umich.edu>

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009, Zhaopeng Xing wrote:

 Thanks. I also want to know how to make euscript \mathcal like this.
www.maths.usyd.edu.au/u/SMS/texdoc/*euscript*.pdf

To use euler as your main math typescript, you can use

\definetypeface[mainface][mm][math][euler][euler][encoding=texnansi]

with an appropriate roman font (usually, I use palatino for text, and
artemisia for presentations).

This method works well for most letters, both bold and italic, but for
capital Greek \Omega \Gamma etc, bold but upright. Do you know how to make
these letters in italic?

That is how Euler capital letters are supposed to look. It imitates the handwriting of mathematicians, which is upright and not italic. I do not know if there is a font that contains italic capital greek letters to match euler. If a font exists, it should be possible to use it in ConTeXt.

Aditya