On Thu, 19 Feb 2009, Sebastien Mengin wrote:

Hi,

I am new to ConTeXt and, in order to learn a bit of it, I am intending
to translate some documentation into French.

I followed the link on the wiki and registered/dowloaded the source
files for the ConTeXt beginner manual and the ConTeXt reference manual.

Everything's ok but I have the following error trying to generate a PDF
output with "make fr-print":

 ! Undefined control sequence.
 l.42 \secretsetup
                 {setupheada}

(This error also occurs if I test the compilation with make en-print.)

Bit rot....

I have fixed the makefile, t-setup.tex, ma-cb-styles and ma-cb-setups.tex so that the english documentation compiles.

You can try the current svn version.

Aditya