Hallo all!

The following lines demonstrates my problem:

{
  \setupspacing[packed]
  \startalignment[right]
    xxxx xxxx.
    yyyy yyyy yyyy yyyy.
    zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz.

    xxxx xxxx.
    yyyy yyyy yyyy yyyy.\space{}
    zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz.
  \stopalignment
}

{
  \setupspacing[broad]
  \startalignment[right]
    xxxx xxxx.
    yyyy yyyy yyyy yyyy.
    zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz.

    xxxx xxxx.
    yyyy yyyy yyyy yyyy.\nospace{}
    zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz.
  \stopalignment
}
\stoptext

In my mind, the first line should be the shortest (no
additional spacing).

The length of the second line must be longer (additional
spacing after the second sentence).

The length of the third line must be longer than that of the
second line (additional spacing between every sentence).

And the fourth line must be shorter than the third line
(same length as the first line).

If I run "texexec" over this, the last three line are longer
than the first line AND they have the same lengths.

What have I not understand -- or is it a known problem or a
bug?

- --
Bernd Kosubek

Unsigned eMail are not from me.

eMail: kosu...@sksatz.com
Fingerprint: C121 F3C2 A6DD 1ACD A9BC F0AF 1289 2AEC B7C4
D63B

Keyserver: blackhole.pca.dfn.de (oder andere)