Am Montag, 23. Februar 2009 21:56 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster:
> Am 23.02.2009 um 21:52 schrieb Bernd Kosubek:
> > If I run "texexec" over this, the last three line are
> > longer than the first line AND they have the same
> > lengths.
> >
> > What have I not understand -- or is it a known problem
> > or a bug?
>
> You get what you write.
>
> 2. Sentence: \space{} = 2 spaces because of the {}
>
> 3. Sentence: Wide than the first sentence because of the
> disabled frenchspacing
>
> 4. Sentence: You write \nospace but insert a space with
> {}
>
> Wolfgang

Thank You for the quick answer.

I don't  understand where the second space should be come
from.
I use the empty group "{}" always to separate optionless
commands.

I think it is the same whether I write:

xxxx. yyyy. or
xxxy.{} yyyy. or
xxxx.
yyyy. or
xxxx.{}
yyyy.

If I use

xxxx.\space yyyy or xxxx.\space{} yyyy

the first \space produce NO space (that is not what I wish)

I suppose, that the empty group has no effect.
The following space will be printed and THIS space should be
smaller in an broad-environment if I use \nospace or larger
in an packed-environment if I use \space.

- --
Bernd Kosubek

Unsigned eMail are not from me.

eMail: kosu...@sksatz.com
Fingerprint: C121 F3C2 A6DD 1ACD A9BC F0AF 1289 2AEC B7C4
D63B

Keyserver: blackhole.pca.dfn.de (oder andere)