On Thu, 5 Mar 2009, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

Am 05.03.2009 um 20:19 schrieb Aditya Mahajan:

On Thu, 5 Mar 2009, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

Am 05.03.2009 um 19:48 schrieb Aditya Mahajan:

The textcolor does not work. I have to put in in text field.
The example that works is:
Hans: does it make sense to add text(style|color|command) and number(style|color|command) keys to enumerations? I could patch core-des.tex with these keys.

Hi Aditya, if you do this, can you also integrate the headalign key which is mentioned in core-des?

What should headalign do?

It should control the alignment of the headtext.

\setuplayout
[backspace=5cm,
 leftmargin=4cm,
 width=12cm]

\definedescription
[description]
[location=margin,
 width=\leftmarginwidth]

\showframe

\starttext

\description{text} bla bla bla

\description{longer text} bla bla bla

%\setupdescriptions[description][headalign=flushright]
\setupdescriptions[description][text=\hfill]

\description{text} bla bla bla

\description{longer text} bla bla bla

\stoptext

Thanks. I first guess was

\defineframed
  [framehead]
  [location=low,width=\leftmarginwidth,align=flushright,frame=off]

\setupdescriptions[description][text=,location=command,headcommand=\framehead]

but this does not work. You can also use, but it will be nice to have a headalign key.

\setupdescriptions[description][command=\framehead]

\description{text} bla bla bla

\description{longer text} bla bla bla

My only trouble with core-des is that it is ugly. It is an old module, and lot of features have been added in an ad-hoc manner with time. I hope that at some stage it will be rewritten in the new strc-* style.

Aditya