There are also LinoType, MonoType and ITC pack installed on my machine.
So there are thousands and thousands fonts there.
Without an automatic font selecting mechanism / script, it will be
very difficulty to do that.

ConTeXt's font naming mechanism is very different with commercial
fonts. digital fonts themselves have their own distinct naming
conventions. For example, Frutiger's fonts use numbers to define the
weight/style of the font family.

Moreover, when company X release a font pack version N+1 and break/fix
old font presentation/file names, then you will be very busy fixing
those stuffs.