On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 4:10 PM, John Devereux <j...@devereux.me.uk> wrote:

> [...]
> I find that writing documents for context - once you get used to it -
> is much nicer than using a wordprocessor.
>
> But the process of entering tables remains tedious and error prone,
> compared to e.g. the Word equivalent that many will be used to.

Many of my tables are results from some numerical computation,  I usually
write a short program to print the data in the required ConTeXt/LaTeX
format.   The others I try to find some similar existing table and update
the text.

--
George N. White III <aa...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Head of St. Margarets Bay, Nova Scotia