Mari Voipio wrote:
(BTW, if you'd like my editing instructions, I have them somewhere in rtf format.)

It turns out I was actually smart enough to add these into the version control when I revised the file some time ago. I checked the file and there's nothing that couldn't be published, so for now you can fetch the pdf version of my editing instructions at <http://www.kpatents.com/pdf/support/manual_editing_instructions.pdf>. The file will eventually disappear, but not this week.

These instructions are written for a "Windows dummy" who's at best edited HMTL manually and at worst barely manages to open and save a file.

The rtf version of the instructions is available at request, if somebody has a use for it. The only thing that I ask for is that I get your finished instruction file/presentation/whatever in exchange (pdf is fine) as that'll help me improve mine.

Regards,

Mari