Hi,

when I use enco-fde or -ffr (others not tried) I get an error with the beta
from 19.3.:

%coding: utf-8
\enableregime[utf]
\mainlanguage[de]
\useencoding[fde]
% \useencoding[ffr]

\starttext
blabla
\stoptext

ConTeXt  ver: 2009.03.19 10:04 MKII  fmt: 2009.3.the\normalday   int:
english/e
nglish

[...]

encoding: coding fde is loaded
(c:/Programme/texlive/2008/../texmf-local/tex/context/base/enco-fde.tex
! Missing { inserted.
<to be read again>
                   }
\dosetlanguagespecifics ...languagespecifics [#2]}
                                                  \ifdim \wd \scratchbox
>\z...

\next2 ...Z}\installcompoundcharacter "S {SS}}{#1}
                                                  \doprocesscommaitem
\doprocesscommalist ...item \gobbleoneargument #1,
                                                  ]\relax \global \advance
\...
l.38 \stoplanguagespecifics

?