On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 9:43 AM, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Am 21.03.2009 um 21:45 schrieb Diego Depaoli:
>
>> Hi all,
>> in my text each section ends with an one-line box so I used \framed
>> (thinking that's the right way).
>> How to put each box at the same distance from last previous line even
>> it comes after a list, a table, a regular text...?
>
> \dontleavehmode\framed{...}
Sorry Wolfgang, but I can't get wanted result
Consider follow example

\starttext
\startitemize
\item one
\item two
\stopitemize
\framed {This box is far from previous line}
\input tufte

\framed {This box is near previous line}
\startitemize
\item one
\item two
\stopitemize
\dontleavehmode\framed {Using dontleavehmode makes no difference
regarding previous line}
\input tufte

\dontleavehmode\framed {Here too}
\stoptext

My goal is to put all boxes at XXpt from previous line.

>> There is an the option to set the \framed's font globally?
>
> \setupframed
Yes, I know it, but... which option?
I do not find the right one

Cheers