On Mar 25, 2009, at 9:43 AM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:

Sorry, I tested only on my Intel Mac at home this morning.
texlua on OSX-PPC is still broken.

It works with my self-compiled LuaTeX 0.36.0
Should I send my luatex/texlua binary to anyone?

Greetlings, Hraban

Hmm, it's broken on your computer, but it's working (with one exception) on mine. You're still using 10.4, right? Maybe we should use binaries compiled on 10.4, if they are upwards compatible with 10.5. Mojca, Arthur?

Thomas