On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 2:19 PM, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Am 25.03.2009 um 14:11 schrieb luigi scarso:
>
>>> if you don't say what do you
>>> want to achieve there is no way to give you a answer.
>>
>> hmm I always wrote
>>
>> (what I expected is a pdf exactly like this
>> \starttext
>> hello
>> \stoptext
>> )
>>
>> see a few lines from the bottom of my second mail
>
> What should I see?
this text (quoted now)
"""
(what I expected is a pdf exactly like this
\starttext
hello
\stoptext
)
"""
It was  a few lines from the bottom of my second mail .

> If you don't want text in your output write it after \stoptext.
>
> \starttext
> Text in the PDF.
> \stoptext
> Ignored text.

no :

\starttext
Text in the PDF.
\stoptext
\AlsoIgnoredMacro

\AlsoIgnoredMacro
is ignored ie it's no called .

Let's start again:

suppose that
\appendtoks\LuigisWhateverShouldHappen\to\everybye
works

So between

\def\LuigisWhateverShouldHappen{FOO}
\appendtoks\LuigisWhateverShouldHappen\to\everybye
\starttext
hello
\stoptext

and this

\starttext
hello
\stoptext

must be no differences at all.

And also
between

\def\LuigisWhateverShouldHappen{..what ever macro I like to write here ..}
\appendtoks\LuigisWhateverShouldHappen\to\everybye
\starttext
hello
\stoptext

and this

\starttext
hello
\stoptext

must be no differences at all.

But in both situations I want to be sure  that
\LuigisWhateverShouldHappen
will be the last  macro called .

I'm not saying that this macro exists;
(of course one  can manipulate /bin/context (or others  scripts)
even rewrite \stoptext )

--
luigi