On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 3:44 PM, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Am 25.03.2009 um 15:00 schrieb luigi scarso:
>
>> I'm not saying that this macro exists;
>> (of course one  can manipulate /bin/context (or others  scripts)
>> even rewrite \stoptext )
>

> \def\LuigisWhateverShouldHappen{Something Luigi want to do for some unknown
> reason.}
>
> \let\luigissavednormalend\normalend
>
> \def\normalend{\luigissavednormalend\LuigisWhateverShouldHappen}

hmm

\def\LuigisWhateverShouldHappen{\immediate\write16{BOOOM!}Something
Luigi want to do for some unknown reason.\immediate\write16{BOOOM!}}

\let\luigissavednormalend\normalend

\def\normalend{\luigissavednormalend\LuigisWhateverShouldHappen}

\starttext
hello
\stoptext

Ok , I don't see "Something....reason." in pdf ,but ....
do you see BOOOM! in output or log ?

I don't -- so I can't say that \LuigisWhateverShouldHappen it's the
last macro before end run :( .

Your solution  looks like a macro or  text after \stoptext  -- we have
already seen it -- .

I start to suspect that this macro does  not exists .

--
luigi