> You said that you wanted \LuigisWhateverShouldHappen macro to be executed,
> which in turn means that \immediate\write18 is executed, the text Something
> .... reason is written to the pdf, and the macro \imediate\write18 is
> executed.
>
> If you do not want the text to be written to the pdf, do not add it to
> \LuigisWhat... macro :-)
true, but not so robust.

\def\LuigisWhateverShouldHappen{..what ever...}
\appendtoks\LuigisWhateverShouldHappen \to \everylastshipout
\starttext
hello
\stoptext

I want  be sure that
"..what ever.."
will never introduce differences with

\startext
my stuffs here
\stoptext

for *ever* "my stuff here" and for *ever*  "..what ever.."

I  believe that it's no possible.

Anyway
\def\LuigisWhateverShouldHappen{..what ever...}
\appendtoks\LuigisWhateverShouldHappen \to \everylastshipout
\starttext
hello
\stoptext

can be good enought .