Hi Michael,

ntg-context-bounces wrote:

> Subject: Fwd: Bibliography question with example
> From: Michael Bynum <mdby...@gmail.com>
> Date:Tue, 24 Mar 2009 22:29:22 -0400
>
> I think I've figure out how to format the individual items of the
> bibliography entries by editing the bibl-xxx.tex files (by the way, if
> I try to create a new file, say "bibl-aiaa.tex" in the same directory
> as the other bibl files, context always claims it cannot locate the
> file and I can't figure out why),

You have to run mktexlsr (or a similar menu command, if you are using
miktex) after putting files in that spot.

> but I can't find a way to edit the
> alignment or numbering format for each entry.  I attached (tried to) a
> png file showing the format I need to produce and a sample file of
> what I have so far.  The first line of each entry should be indented
> and the numbering should be a superscript as shown in the png file.
> Can anyone tell me how I can do this?  Thanks.

Your attached files were a bit too large for the mailing list,
so I blocked your message. Something like this will do the trick.

  \define[1]\myNumber{\hbox to 20pt{\hfill \high{#1}}}
  \setuppublications[numbercommand=\myNumber]

Best wishes,
Taco