Mojca Miklavec wrote:
On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 09:53, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:
On Mar 25, 2009, at 9:43 AM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:

Sorry, I tested only on my Intel Mac at home this morning.
texlua on OSX-PPC is still broken.

It works with my self-compiled LuaTeX 0.36.0
Should I send my luatex/texlua binary to anyone?

Greetlings, Hraban
Hmm, it's broken on your computer, but it's working (with one exception) on
mine. You're still using 10.4, right? Maybe we should use binaries compiled
on 10.4, if they are upwards compatible with 10.5. Mojca, Arthur?

Dear "Macies",

The answer to the first question: yes, I'm almost sure that current is
broken since it needs an older version of LuaTeX, but it's kind of
hard to keep up with Hans, esp. because the scripts need to be
rewritten if we want to support multiple LuaTeX versions, but then
there's still a problem: what LuaTeX version with what version of
ConTeXt? (I do plan to fix it, but I'm in chronical lack of time until
summer if I want to finish 33 15-pages reports and thesis in TeX
without getting distracted by the issues encountered while writing
them. But I'll do my best to fix the most urgent issues.)

supporting multiple luatex versions will happen once luatex is kind of stable, which is 1.0 and later