Am 2009-03-26 um 10:12 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:
Right, but we need to find someone on 10.4 that's willing to
contribute. The binaries used to be compiled on 10.4 until now, so
obviously they are forward-compatible.

I can offer to build these binaries at work on OSX PPC 10.4
For I'm half-time self-employed now, I can do that only about every two weeks.

Sorry, I'm overhasty again: I forgot about my trusty old iBook G4.

Just checked out the source tree.

Where should I send my binaries to? Can I check them in myself?
I'd like to automate the whole checkout-build-checkin process.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/