Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com>
Fri, 27 Mar 2009 13:45:42 +0100

   Am 27.03.2009 um 13:37 schrieb Eythan Weg:

   > Hi, the following does not seem to use color.  Am
   > I missing something?  Never used this feature
   > before...
   >
   > I use mkiv with luatex 0.36.
   >
   > \startMPcode
   > draw  thelabel(btex RED  etex, (0,0))  withcolor blue;

   label(\textext{\red RED},origin) ;

   Wolfgang

Basically, you moved it to TeX to do the coloring,
which is ok.

Now, "draw thelabel(btex RED etex, (0,0)) scaled 2;" works.
In the same manner , I think,
"withcolor" should work.    At least this is my
understanding of the manual.  But instead it is
silently ignored.  So my question is whether it
is a bug or not.

This may not be a context's  issue but a metapost's itself.

Thanks,  Eythan