Am 01.04.2009 um 20:33 schrieb Taco Hoekwater:

But I fear that even all of that together will generate enough income
for me to continue developing modules and offering help for free. Therefore, the planned bib module replacement will be released as
commercial software, and support for other ConTeXT stuff (like the
current bib module) will become a paid service. Probably via a
subscription website, that will (for example) also host my release
notes. I am brooding on other ConTeXt module ideas that people
may be willing to pay for, and I will finish the font projects
that are still on my disk for sale via my website.

If you're no longer interested on a free version of the bib module
I can write one, let's see which one the users will choose :)

I have also a modul wish you can add to your list, it called t-askhans
and works like

\startaskhans
How can I get ...?
\stopaskhans

and answer to the question is printed (with a nice layout + example)
in the resulting pdf file.

Wolfgang