On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 17:26, luigi scarso wrote:

> texlua: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot open
> As I wrote,
> installation aborts on error in bin/texlua .

OK, I understand why the binary in texmf-linux is still OK. Because
you didn't manage to update it with the new one. If you have your own
luatex binary, copy luatex into bin/texlua, disable updating bin
folder, update ConTeXt and finally copy your own luatex binary over
the one provided by the installation (texmf-linux/bin/luatex).

Mojca

Mojca