2009/4/7 Wei-Wei Guo <wwgu...@gmail.com>:
> Wolfgang Schuster 写道:
>>
>> Am 06.04.2009 um 17:17 schrieb Wei-Wei Guo:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> I need to draw underlines under a paragraph. The number of underlines is
>>> determined by the number of lines of the paragraph. For example:
>>
>> \definetextbackground
>>  [underline]
>>  [location=text,
>>   alternative=1,
>>   background=,
>>   frame=off]
>>
>> \starttext
>>
>> \startunderline
>> \input knuth
>> \stopunderline
>>
>> \stoptext
>>

> It is not what I want. First, the underline is too close to the text. I need
> to be able to manipulate the distance between the underline and the text.
> Second, the underline of the last line has the same length with the last
> line of the text. The underlines should be all the same length.

Hi,

May be this can help you.

%%%%
\startuseMPgraphic{mpos:par:columnset} % Shift underlining down a touch
   \iftracepositions show_multi_pars \else draw_multi_pars \fi ;
   path p ; p := boundingbox currentpicture ;
   currentpicture := currentpicture shifted (0,-1.2*StrutDepth) ;
   setbounds currentpicture to p ;
\stopuseMPgraphic

\definetextbackground[underline]
  [location=paragraph,alternative=1,background=,frame=off]

\definestartstop
  [underline]
  [before={\starttextbackground[underline]},
   after=\stoptextbackground]

\starttext

\startunderline
\input knuth
\stopunderline

\stoptext
%%%%

--
Best wishes,
Li Yanrui

* Gentoo Linux (~x86)
* ConTeXt Minimals Beta (2009.04.06 18:43)