This is really great.
Thanks!

I'm aware that actually the MkII probs must be a paine in the ass, as youre quite heavily working on the MkIV. I will change to MkIV as soon as possible, but for the moment I have to produce and I have a deadline (30.4.), so MkII is my choice ;) Hope you understand this.

Greetings
and Thanks for the great support on this list.

Thomas