Hi,

I like to have the same environments in ConTeXt like in amsthm LaTeX.
With defineenumeration I did emulate thm and others, but now I trying to have something like demostration.

My code is:

% AMSTHM
\defineenumeration
 [exercici]
[text={Problema},headstyle=bold,between=\blank,titledistance=0em,textdistance=1em,
stopper={.\space},location=serried,left={\bgroup\bf},right={\egroup},width=fit,
before={\bgroup\startframedtext[background=screen,frame=off,width=broad]},
after={\stopframedtext\egroup}]

\defineenumeration
 [lemma]
[text={Lema},headstyle=bold,between=\blank,titledistance=0em,textdistance=1em,
stopper={.\space},location=serried,left={\bgroup\bf},right={\egroup},width=fit,style=italic]

\definedescription[demo][location=serried,text={DemostraciĆ³n.},headstyle=bold,
indentnext=yes,between=\blank,before={\bgroup},after={$\Box$\egroup}]

The **problem** is how to put qed symbol (for example $\Box$ in my case) at the end of demo. I try with after but it's not works: \Box appears in the next line at the begginning. Can someone help me?

Thanks,
Xan.