Thank you all!

When was \mainlanguage[ukenglish] added?
Producer:       luaTeX-0.30.3
CreationDate:   Mon Apr 27 14:48:13 2009
ModDate:        ConTeXt - 2008.10.31 13:58

Is there an alternative?

Peter Münster wrote:
On Sat, 25 Apr 2009, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

True. We only provide a single version of LuaTeX and "current" (that
often gets broken as well) doesn't work with the latest LuaTeX. I'm
looking forward to nice suggestions about how to solve the issue.

Perhaps just one sentence in the wiki:
If you want to run minimals-current, the you must overwrite your
luatex-binary with an older version. For example like this:
svn cat
http://svn.contextgarden.net/minimals/bin/tex/linux-64/current/luatex/bin/lua...@xxx
 >`which luatex`

You only need to check, what number XXX should be...

Cheers, Peter