Am 29.04.2009 um 17:11 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:

I try to understand here, how to redo my chapter setup that once worked using sectionworld commands.
At the moment I get no output for the chapter title at all.

My input reads:

\Titel{Author}{Title}{Subtitle}

You never needed the sectionworld command for your own header command,
this solution is cleaner and works with mkii and mkiv.

\setuphead
  [chapter]
  [header=high,
   incrementnumber=no,
   command=\ChapterCommand,
   page=yes,
   number=no,
   align={flushleft,nothyphenated,verytolerant},
   style=]

\setuphead
  [title]
  [command=,
   style=\tfc]

\define\ChapterAuthor
  {\doiftext{\theChapterAuthor}
        {\rm\tf\theChapterAuthor\crlf\vskip0.25em}}

\define\ChapterTitle
  {{\ss\bfb\theChapterTitle}}

\define\ChapterSubTitle
  {\doiftext{\theChapterSubTitle}
        {\crlf\vskip0.2em\ss\bf\theChapterSubTitle}}

\define[2]\ChapterCommand
  {\doiftextelse{\theChapterAuthor}
{\expanded{\writetolist[chapter]{}{\theChapterAuthor: \theChapterTitle}}}
     {\expanded{\writetolist[chapter]{}{\theChapterTitle}}}%
   \vbox{\ChapterAuthor\ChapterTitle\ChapterSubTitle}}

\let\theChapterAuthor  \relax
\let\theChapterTitle   \relax
\let\theChapterSubTitle\relax

\define[3]\Titel