Am 29.04.2009 um 23:16 schrieb R. Bastian:

I think that a bnf or lpeg grammar is really useful for a sort of
standard-ConTeXt
or minimal-ConTeXt or light-ConTeXt
ie a ConTeXt to use as "reference"

Exactly what I need : standard, minimal and light

How could a BNF grammar help to learn ConTeXt, it did not explain
what a environment do and where is the advantage to ConTeXt's own
command explanations with the information which arguments are
optional and what keys and values a command takes.

In a recent MkIV you even have the option to enable
a key-val-checkers which mention invalid keys on the terminal.

I have no problems to be corrected when I'm wrong or missing something.

Wolfgang