Am 30.04.2009 um 17:40 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:

Am 2009-04-29 um 23:07 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster:
You never needed the sectionworld command for your own header command,
this solution is cleaner and works with mkii and mkiv.

Thank you! That's nearly exactly what I wanted to achieve!
So I asked the wrong question, stupid newbie error...
But I wonder why you suggested the complicated solution one year before...

I presented you a solution with sectionworld headers, the \Title command
was AFAIR your invention (which you never mentioned before).

Wolfgang