On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 11:37, Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> I wanted to update a minimal-installation under windows.
>
> The first attempt was to invoke:
>
> first-detup --keep (found at the garden)
>
> D:\context\bin\mtxrun.lua:1611: attempt to call field 'env' (a table
> value)

I fixed it yesterday, but somehow a broken version appears to be there again.

There are some problems with internet connection (even though it's
much better than usually, you can probably imagine dozens of TeXies
downloading TeX Live or video or whatever other files on relatively
slow internet connection), so it takes quite some time to fix the
version on PRAGMA.

Mojca