Am 2009-05-06 um 21:58 schrieb Thomas A. Schmitz:

Hi Hans,
so you're back from Bachotek and ready to attack the bugs? The beta you uploaded today is still badly broken. Most of this has been reported before; I just collect it here for your convenience :-)

Sorry Thomas, but you forgot one:

5. Footnotes
- footnote marks are missing in the text
- footnote numbering is strange (e.g. jumps from 3 to 24 and from 29 to 210 in my project - that was 2.4, 2.9 and 2.10 before, I guess, but these aren't even the right part or chapter numbers; in my minimal example the numbers are "chapternumber footnotenumber")

Can I motivate you (Hans etc.) to fix this anyhow? Swiss Chocolate? Money? Prayers?

My minimal example shows some more problems, but these are probably because \recurselevel isn't expanded at the right time...

\setuphead[chapter][page=no]

\setupheadertexts[text][chapter][pagenumber]
\setupheader[text][state=start]

\setupregister[index]%
[n=2, balance=no, align=yes, alternative=A, indicator=yes, pagestyle=normal, location=right, style=type]

\starttext

\dorecurse{20}{%
\chapter{My chapter \recurselevel}
\index{Index entry \recurselevel}
\input zapf\footnote{Zapf \recurselevel}
\input tufte\footnote{Tufte \recurselevel}
}

\completeindex

\completecontent[criterium=all]

\stoptext