Thank you !!
As I wrote, I have a blank pdf (size is only 1700 bytes).
>From the log (attached below), it's a problem with fonts :
there is a whole page of

simpleslides    : loading default font setup
define font | font with name unknown is not found
define font | unknown font unknown, loading aborted
define font | unable to define unknown as \*24ptsstfss*

I'm reading messages about beta and font generation, maybe it's related.

Best
Amaël

Le jeudi 07 mai 2009 à 13:14 +0200, Taco Hoekwater a écrit :

> Amaël Broustet wrote:
> > Ok I thought i didn't need to do
> > luatools --generate
> > I run it and after that I got the same error with markIV that with
> > markII :
>
> After looking at your input, this is expected. The argument to
> 'size' is a dimension, so it should be followed by 'pt':
>
>   \usemodule[simpleslides][style=BigNumber,font=Helvetica,size=24pt]
>
> Best wishes,
> Taco
This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.40.0-2009042222 (Web2C 7.5.7) (format=cont-en 2009.5.7)  7 MAY 2009 13:12
 \write18 enabled.
**essai.tex
(essai.tex

ConTeXt  ver: 2009.05.07 12:10 MKIV  fmt: 2009.5.7  int: english/english

system          : essai.top loaded
%
%	begin of optionfile
%
%	% essai.top
%	\unprotect
%	\def\MPOSTformatswitch{-progname=metafun -mem=}
%	\setupsystem[\c!n=2,\c!m=3]
%	\setupsystem[\c!method=2]
%	\setupsystem[\c!type=linux]
%	\setupsystem[\c!random=734]
%	\setupsystem[inputfile=essai.tex]
%	\startsetups *runtime:options
%	\setupoutput[pdftex]
%	\stopsetups
%	\startsetups *runtime:modules
%	\stopsetups
%	\protect \endinput
%
%	end of optionfile
%
(essai.top)
fonts           : preloading latin modern fonts
bodyfont        : 12pt rm is loaded
language        : language en is active
system          : module simpleslides loaded
(/home/amael3/texmf/tex/context/third/simple-slides/t-simpleslides.tex
system          : module default loaded
(/home/amael3/texmf/tex/context/third/simple-slides/simpleslides-s-default.tex
simpleslides    : loading default style setup
color           : mpcmyk color space is supported
color           : mpspot color space is supported
color           : system rgb is global activated
)
system          : module BigNumber loaded
(/home/amael3/texmf/tex/context/third/simple-slides/simpleslides-s-BigNumber.tex
simpleslides    : loading Big Number style
system          : command NormalHeight is already defined
system          : command NormalWidth is already defined
system          : command PictureFrameHeight is already defined
system          : command PictureFrameWidth is already defined
)
system          : module default loaded
(/home/amael3/texmf/tex/context/third/simple-slides/simpleslides-f-default.tex
simpleslides    : loading default font setup
define font | font with name unknown is not found
define font | unknown font unknown, loading aborted
define font | unable to define unknown as \*24ptsstfss*
define font | font with name unknown is not found
define font | unknown font unknown, loading aborted
define font | unable to define unknown as \*16.8ptmmmr2ss*
define font | font with name unknown is not found
define font | unknown font unknown, loading aborted
define font | unable to define unknown as \*24ptmmmr1ss*))
systems         : begin file essai at line 9
define font | font with name unknown is not found
define font | unknown font unknown, loading aborted
define font | unable to define unknown as \*30ptsstfss*
define font | font with name unknown is not found
define font | unknown font unknown, loading aborted
define font | unable to define unknown as \*15ptmmmr3ss*
define font | font with name unknown is not found
define font | unknown font unknown, loading aborted
define font | unable to define unknown as \*21ptmmmr2ss*
define font | font with name unknown is not found
define font | unknown font unknown, loading aborted
define font | unable to define unknown as \*30ptmmmr1ss*
fonts           : needs map file: original-base
mplib           : making 'metafun.mp' into '/home/amael3/context/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/7280baf46d1f2412a3c85f3ce864846b/formats/cont-en-metafun.mem'
mplib           : problems with 'metafun.mp' from '/home/amael3/context/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/7280baf46d1f2412a3c85f3ce864846b/formats/cont-en-metafun.mem'
][1.1]
[...]
[2.2]
systems         : end file essai at line 13
 )
mkiv lua stats : used config path          - /home/amael3/context/tex/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf
mkiv lua stats : used cache path           - /home/amael3/context/tex/texmf-cache
mkiv lua stats : input load time           - 0.032 seconds
mkiv lua stats : stored bytecode data      - 165 modules, 42 tables, 207 chunks
mkiv lua stats : cleaned up reserved nodes - 26 nodes, 9 lists of 1411
mkiv lua stats : node memory usage         - 13 glue_spec, 2 dir
mkiv lua stats : loaded patterns           - en:us:pat:exc:2
mkiv lua stats : callbacks                 - direct: 202, indirect: 1349, total: 1551
mkiv lua stats : luatex banner             - this is luatex, version beta-0.40.0
mkiv lua stats : control sequences         - 28730 of 165536
mkiv lua stats : current memory usage      - 14 MB (ctx: 14 MB)
mkiv lua stats : runtime                   - 0.637 seconds, 2 processed pages, 2 shipped pages, 3.140 pages/second