On May 11, 2009, at 4:05 AM, Corsair wrote:

Ok.  Sorry for the vagueness.  I use Adobe Caslon Pro as my body font,
with XeTeX.  And I enable the `onum' feature so that all numbers in my
document appear as old-style numbers, which is good.  But I also
prefer some of them use the normal capital number glyphs, for example,
in page numbers.  How can I do that?

Not sure if this is the canonical way, but here's how I do it: If I have onum=yes enabled for my normal Roman font, I disable it for my smallcaps variant and set page numbers etc as \sc. Or am I misunderstanding something?

Thomas