Am 10.05.2009 um 14:52 schrieb Arun Dev:

Hello,

I am using Context Mark II + XeTeX. I would like to know the following things.

1. How to use opentype font features. I tried the following code but it is not working.

  \definefontfeature[myfontfea][+onum]
\definetypeface[Libertine][rm][Xserif][Linux Libertine O][default] [features=myfontfea]
   \setupbodyfont[Libertine,12pt]

\definefontfeature[default][default][onum=yes]
\definetypeface[Libertine][rm][Xserif][Linux Libertine O][default]
\setupbodyfont[Libertine]

2. Is there an eqivalent code to the following XeLaTeX code.

  \defaultfontfeatures{Scale=MatchLowercase}

Only when you port the fontspec package to ConTeXt.

3. How to use Cambria Math font to typeset math.

MkII (XeTeX): Write the code to use OpenType math fonts and send it to Hans.

MkIV (LuaTeX): \definetypeface[Libertine][mm][math][cambria][default]

Wolfgang