Hi,

some problems with js interaction stuff. I get

! Undefined control sequence.
\dopresetfieldsymbol #1->\checkobjectreferences

for nearly all interaction fields in mkiv. Mkii compiles, but the pop-up tooltip is only a black box (not the text 'tooltip').

I also had some problems with PDF layer in mkiv (corrupt pdf with older betas; will investigate after this one is fixed).

*Not urgent at all.*

Minimal example:

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\starttext
Just a \tooltip{test}{tooltip}.
\stoptext

Time for some good news. There is nearly nothing left, that I have not tested (well, most is MP related). No further problems here (luatex0.40.1, mpost1.2). And hex colors in mkii work again :)

Best wishes,  Peter