Hallo Wolfgang,

Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com> writes:

> Did \letterhash work?

Yes, thank you.  I tried to figure out where \letterhash is defined, but
couldn't find it out grepping through the sources.

> to the Wiki!

I think so, but don't know where.  The \button function seems not to be
mentioned at all but within the context of hiding layers.

Best regards,
 olli

--
Oliver Heins o...@sopos.org    F27A BA8C 1CFB B905 65A8