Hans Hagen schrieb:
Peter Rolf wrote:
Hi,

how do I enable (verbose) logging of mplib? I have problems with a corrupt pdf (the last paint form xobject is empty: .../Fm6 Do Q endstream endobj). No errors or warnings in the ConTeXt log (actual? beta). The same code works with mkii. No minimal example yet.

\nopdfcompression

and then look in the pdf file to see if there's something weird in XForm 6

ah, looks like my pdf/ps code understanding is not good enough. do you mean the xobject declaring 'mps graphic 6'? i haven't found much information for the \Fm pattern, so i don't know how to connect the resources...