Hi,

I don't want to sound like a whiner, but I was just wondering if there's any chance of having the bib module fixed. I have a paper to write within the next three weeks, and if bib doesn't work, I will have to use something else than ConTeXt. My problem is that numbered references do not produce any output. I attach a minimal example that gives the expected output in an older version of ConTeXt yet produces an empty citation in the most recent beta with the most recent bib module.

All best

Thomas

\usemodule[bib]

\setuppublications
            [refcommand=num,
             numbering=yes]

 \setuppublicationlayout[article]{%
    \insertartauthors{}{: }{\insertthekey{}{ }{}}%
    \insertarttitle{\quotation\bgroup}{,\egroup\ }{}%
    \insertjournal{\bgroup \it}{\egroup}{\insertcrossref{in }{}{}}%
    \insertvolume{ }{}{}%
    \insertpubyear{ (}{) }{\unskip.}%
    \insertpages{}{\insertnote{ [}{].}{.}}{.}%
    \insertcomment{[}{].}{}%
 }

\startpublication[k=belfiorepleasure,t=article,
a={{Belfiore}},y=1985,
n=126,s=Bel85]
\artauthor[]{Elizabeth}[E.]{}{Belfiore}
\pubyear{1985}
\arttitle{Pleasure, Tragedy and Aristotelian Psychology}
\journal{Classical Quarterly}
\volume{35}
\pages{349--61}
\stoppublication