On Wed, 13 May 2009, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

On Thu, 14 May 2009, Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky wrote:

Hello,

Font switching described in sec.5.3 of the manual, does not work in mkiv.

{\x some text }

! Undefined control sequence.
l.48 {\x
        some text }
?
! Emergency stop.

This has been removed from mkiv. There was a discussion about it a few weeks back which concluded with a suggestion that we should have a compatibility module for mkiv. I guess we should start filling in m-mkii.mkiv.

Hans, here is a version that takes care of \x, etc.

which should be surrounded by \unprotect and \protect.

Aditya