On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 4:57 PM, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>>> I posted a code to enable/disable the backgroundcolor for certain pages
>>> not so long ago, take a look in the mail archive.
>>
>> Found it. Well, then it's just as easy as it sounds:
>
> This could be the better method for the background color (when the code
> is rewritten in a better style) but to change the textcolor you need my
> other code.
Yes, I noticed that. I added the foregroundcolor part to your code but
only pagenumbers are affected. And by appending
\setuppapersize [A4][A4,negative]
to \afterpage gives a really weird result....

> Wolfgang

Best Regards
Chen

          Zhi-chu Chen | Shanghai Synchrotron Radiation Facility
         No. 2019 | Jialuo Rd. | Jiading | Shanghai | P.R. China
             tel: 086 21 5955 3405 | zhichu.chen.googlepages.com