Hello,

I finally decided to learn lua and start making use of it in ConTeXt.
I was quite excited to find examples of interfaces in the fourth part
of "A New Kind of TeX" paper. It would be really useful if someone
could give examples how they could actually be  used, at least some of
them e.g.

command.insert, command.hbox, command.vbox, tex.parindent

I think it would also be quite useful to propose a limited set of most
useful interfaces, something like the Top Ten ConTeXt commands. Is it
possible at all?

All Best

Piotr

--