polytope wrote:
Dear all,

I'd like to use "circled number 1", "circled number 2", ... as bullets of itemized block.
There is an explanation how to define a personal bullet in the manual.
For each \item the same bullet is used. But I want bullets automatically changed to the next character in unicode table.
(For example, the command "\startitemize[n]"
displays next number as a bullet  when the command "\item" is issued. )

Is there a way to do that?

\starttext

\startuniqueMPgraphic{circle}
    draw fullcircle xsized(bbwidth (OverlayBox enlarged 2pt)) ;
\stopuniqueMPgraphic

\defineoverlay[circle][\uniqueMPgraphic{circle}]

\def\MyCircledNumber#1%
  {\inframed[background=circle,frame=off]{\number#1}}

\defineconversion[n][\MyCircledNumber]

\startitemize[n,broad]
\dorecurse{20}{\item test \recurselevel}
\stopitemize