On May 26, 2009, at 1:03 PM, Wolfgang Schuster quoted my having written:

The typesetting is done using XeLaTeX, and I don't believe would've been as effective using any other tool.

That should probably say:

The typesetting is done using XeTeX, and I don't believe it would've been as effective using any other tool --- specifically I used xelatex, 'cause I'm not cool and hip enough to know ConTeXt well enough to've been able to develop it in ConTeXt in a reasonable timeframe, even though in many ways that would've made for a cleaner interface to the server.

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer