richard.steph...@converteam.com wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I would like to include a very small copyright notice, e.g.
>
> {\tfxx \copyright 2009 Acme Co Ltd}
>
> but the © does not shrink with the text. How do I change the size of
> \copyright?

EC encoding does not reserve a slot for the copyright symbol,
so in default mkii, it is being built up from (math) macros,
a bit like how it used to work in plain TeX.

Options are: switch to a different font encoding, switch to
mkiv or xetex, or do something like this:

  {\switchtobodyfont[xx]\copyright 2009 Acme Co Ltd}

Best wishes,
Taco