I have absolutely no knowledge of Chinese, but I am publishing a review which inserts two Chinese characters into a document as follows,

 third century alchemist Ge Hong 葛洪 as another

So which of the two Chinese modules on http:// modules.contextgarden.net/ should I install or do I need them both? (I am assuming that installing one of both of these modules will take care of steps 1–4 of the post-ConTeXt 2005.12.19 instructions on http://wiki.contextrarden.net/Chinese .)

By the way, the LaTeX file that I am working from has

\begin{TChinese}ËëõÊ¥™\end{TChinese}

where

\newenvironment{TChinese}{%
\CJKfamily{bsmi}%