On Thu, 11 Jun 2009, Rene Richard van Hassel wrote:

Hello members,

there is some problem. After I changed to Ubuntu version 9.04,
ConTeXt is not working anymore as I expected.
I'm using the following modules:

### Begin: ###
% always used in pdflatex

\usemodule[latexsym,amsmath,amssymb,amsfonts,graphics,epsfig,makeidx,subfigure]

AFAIK, none of these modules ever existed.

\usemodule[tikz]

% module for flowchart

\usemodule[chart]

% use of bib module

\usemodule[bib]

\usemodule[bibltx]

\setupbibtex[database=OLNbib]

%\setuppublications[numbering=yes, sorttype=bbl,criterium=all]

\setuppublications[numbering=yes, sorttype=bbl]

\usemodule[newmat]

\usemodule[amsl]

%\usemodule[nath] % not use this module! amsl doesn't work anymore.

%\definebodyfont[ams]

% Figures and more

% USED IN example pgfmanual

\usemodule[xxcolor]

\usemodule[pifont]

\usemodule[latin1][inputenc]

\usemodule[version=latest][pgf]

But after the new installation ConTeXt cannot find
the modules amsmath and latexsym and more of these
modules, you can read on the first line.
What to do?? (newmat is not an option!!)

What features do you really need. ConTeXt now has in-built support for many amsmath environments. See
http://dl.contextgarden.net/myway/context-latex-math.pdf

Regarding latexsym, which symbols do you find missing from ConTeXt. It should be straight forward to add them to ConTeXt.

Aditya