Am 12.06.2009 um 15:04 schrieb B. Tommy Jensen:

I have the following challenge:

I am using natural Tables (e.g. \bTABLE) and want to have a larger left/right offset than the top/bottom offset for the table cells.

The "offset" parameter (which I believe is from the \framed command) works fine, but assigns equal offset to all sides of the table cell.

Does anybody have a tip/solution on how to get individual left/right/ top/bottom offsets?

MkIV only: loffset/roffset/toffset/boffset.

Wolfgang