Am 13.06.2009 um 14:15 schrieb Pau:

Hello,

thanks a _lot_

Now I have converted all eps figures into pdf, but I am running yet
into another snag... the conversion seems to ruin the bounding box of
the eps figures, so that the pdf figures are taking a full a4 site;
when I then use them in the main tex file, they are filling a whole
page.

Is there a way to define a bounding box in \externalfigure ? I have
checked in the wikipage and googled a bit, but since English is not my
mother tongue, I may very well have used a bad keyword.

If not, can anybody point me to a way of modifying a pdf file to get
rid of all exterior white space around a figure? I can imagine you can
do this with adobe software, but I don't have that. Only unix.

pdfcrop

Wolfgang