luigi scarso wrote:
On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote:

Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky wrote:

Hello,

For me, pstopdf is a number one candidate to luafication :)
(Had problems with it recently)

yes, will be done (we use it here in workflows with massive amounts of
conversions, auto downsampling, etc)

If I understand well, pstopdf uses ghostscript .
"luafication" will use ghostscript again ?

sure, what else ... actually, pstopdf started out as some perl script long ago (when we started using pdftex) and we needed it not only in order to convert to pdf, but also to clean up some mess in eps files that interfered with the process

there's actually already something mtx-convert but it does not deal with eps