On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 20:35, Maurí­cio wrote:
> I would like to use this package for
> drawing circuits:
>
> http://home.dei.polimi.it/mredaelli/circuitikz/index.html
>
> The examples are in Latex, but I imagine it
> could be used in ConTeXt since it's written
> using Tikz.
>
> How can I do that? The recomended instalation
> procedure at the website is to just uncompress
> everything in texmf-local directory, but that
> creates a 'latex' directory that I imagine
> ConTeXt won't use.

Hello Maurí­cio,

You'll need to convince the author to make a generic package.

I'm not sure if he's familiar with ConTeXt or not. The changes that
are needed might be doable in reasonable amount of time (from my first
impression there are not too many LaTeX-specific commands present),
but the package won't work out of the box as it stands at the moment.

Mojca